Sunday, December 9, 2012

ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY #9: Are Vampires Real?


          When anyone around me say the “v” word which means Vampire not the other meaning of the “v” word the first person I think of is, it’s either Edward Cullen from the twilight series and Bill Compton of True blood. I am a Fan of Vampire stories I’ve read a lot of novels which talks about or the main topic of the story is all about vampires but there is a question that comes to mind and realization that is it true that Are vampire real? Or they even really exist in our modern world.  What more important is that the stories we’ve heard about vampires, till date, we’re totally contradicted by the author and now we specially the girls are in love with vampires. The mystery that surrounds them makes us even more inquisitive about them I think that vampires do really exist in some part of the world.

          This is a question that must have been discussed over a zillion times by the people all over the world. Yes. There are real vampires, but they are not the “reel real”. The term “Real Vampires” is in itself the contradictory one. We have known all about vampires through movies books and stories. These mediums have portrayed vampires as per the myths and legends but once in real are a bit different than the ones in “reel”. Real vampires are not bloodsuckers, they are not repelled by garlic, crosses and they can die just another ordinary human being. The myth that vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies is just a thing legend.

            Real vampires are different from the one describe in the myths and legends. To put it simply real vampires are living humans with certain abnormalities heightened psychic abilities. Vampirism considered as paranormal phenomena, is not genetic or influenced by heredity and actually acquired or developed based on my research it usually during the early stages of adulthood. Vampirism could also be adopted by individuals that are greatly influenced by the media portrays vampires to be.  Some people are so influenced on vampirism, that they get false incisors or drink blood and even sleep in coffins to believe that they are vampires. This is sort of some weird psychological problem for sure, as they are just trying to follow the lifestyle of reel vampires which is a bit weird in our modern world. However, real vampires are bit different, they do not really feed in blood or pick one people as their victims for feeding on their blood they are just deficient in a kind of energy draw from people around them, using their heightened psychic abilities. They feed by drawing really small amount of life-force from individuals that are not different in this type of energy.




            I think it is not that bad to believe in vampires because it is just a fiction that they do really exist in our world we all know that vampires doesn’t exist, they do but in different ways because it doesn’t mean that  myths and legends are all true they called it myths just because it is a story with a meaning attached to it other than it seems to have at first; and the fact that it has such a meaning is generally marked by some of its circumstances being extraordinary, or, in the common use of the word, unnatural. That’s why it is not confirmed to be 100% true.

             We all come to our realization that there are Reel and Real Vampires which have different set of meaning. And know we all know that Reel Vampires is just portraying to be a Real Vampire like they all know from books and stories which is very fictional it is a type of psychological abnormalities. While the Real Vampires their characteristics are very different from us all know vampires like Edward Cullen and Bill Compton. Are Vampires Real? It can be a Yes and a Maybe just stick to our source of information because based on what I’ve researched I conclude that there are a ‘Reel Vampires’ and a ‘Real Vampires’.

15 comments:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this fabulous site and invested in a steam shower and never glanced back, fantastic resources on this website cannot say thanks enough. DigitalEssay.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving a testimony on how me and my fiance became a vampire. This was how i and my fiance became Vampire, I was browsing the internet searching on how i could be transformed. When i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I and my fiance has always dreamed of becoming a VAMPIRES so he asked me my name, country, State, address, photo, etc. and asked me to contact the market of spells for the Hindu materials required for our transformation. So I did and he said that a vampire will be assigned to guide us and direct us on how the items are to be used. After five days I and my fiance was totally a vampire. if you are interested in becoming a vampire, contact him for more information on how you could also be transformed. Email: vampirekingdome666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a vampire has certain limitations, but it can also be a ton of fun. Your extra strengths and abilities can make you successful in almost every endeavor you participate in and before you know it the money and acquaintances will come streaming in. You can build wealth and gain prestige and notoriety and attempt things you may never have even considered as a human. One thing you will definitely have more of is time. Beef up your education and learn all you every wanted to. Travel the world to see things most people only ever see on TV This is going to be especially fun if you turned to share your life with one of us. Let us show you the wonders of the world. Learn new languages, go skydiving or scuba dive with sharks, visit the African safari. You no longer need to be scared of nature or wildlife – you will have become the worlds strongest predator. Have fun with it and your life as a vampire can be more fulfilling than you ever dreamed. Explore, experiment, experience and get excited. There’s a big world out there with lots to see and do and as a vampire, you can do it all. If your dream is to become a powerful person in life contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friends, I want you all to know that becoming a vampire is not ritual or spiritual, as all this imposter’s are saying here….Last year i was scam twice and i lost a lot of money, by all this imposter’s here…Thanks to Ghandourah Hasan who later make me vampire, which i later find out that becoming a vampire is not ritual or spiritual…You can contact Ghandourah Hasan for more info: ghandourahhasan1987@gmail.com and my name is Charlie

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello,


    Are You seeking of urgent loan? Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial assistance Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home, or Consolidate your debt and be debt free? Do you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan Help? Contact us for your fast reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%. We are willing to help you out, either Business or Personal Loans, with an affordable repayment plan.Contact Email: harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. My name is Tracey Adams, My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 9 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that she we either conceive in August 2018 or September 2018,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to DR ODUCK AYAMUD, Because his predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. If you are in this kind of problem i will advice you to contact him with this email: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM for you to have your own baby in the family....YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, I'm from New Jersey, I want to share my testimony on how I became an Original vampire. Yes, I always wanted to become a vampire because it has always been my desire to be one. And I search links and websites, I even took the risk and search on the dark web, and I find a link of that say's 'Become a newborn twilight vampire' that was pretty interesting right, I click on the link that redirects me to website which I got their email address. that moment in my life was like a dream come true, There I finally get to learn more about it as well, and it was all amazing to me. I contacted them and I get instant responses, I followed the terms. I gave a try and it really work out for me, today I'm a living testimony, Contact via email: vampirehome7@gmail.com  (Original Vampire) in a space of 3 days, A vampire blood will be sent to you via courier, gives a try and makes sure you don't forget to share your testimony too after a successful reborn to an original vampire.. thanks and good luck

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi viewer

    We are professional traders, who earn weekly on forex and binary for investors, we will love to tell you all about our investment platform in which you can invest funds starting from $ 250 and start earning $ 3000 weekly, many people have benefited from this investment offered before and during this convid-19 virus, if you are experiencing financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying your bills simply choose an investment plan suitable for yourself and start making profits

    $ 250 weekly to earn $3000 in 7 days
    $ 400 to earn $ 5,000 in 7 days
    $ 1000 to earn $ 10,000 in 7 days
    $ 2000 to earn $ 30,000 in 7 days
    $ 5000 to earn $ 50,000 in 7 days

    To start your
    WhatsApp investment immediately : +17657050044 or email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete